Preserved rose petals - Red
Available to buy in a range of colours and in different quantities, they make great natural, biodegradable confetti or could be used to decorate an aisle at a wedding, the base of vases as table decoration or to create a heart on a bed or a message for a loved one - the uses are endless.
Our preserved rose petals feel as fresh as a plucked rose, it looks natural and lasts longer than 1 year.
What’s the secret? Well, the growing process is stabilised and the natural sap in the rose is replaced with a mixture of glycerine, water and colouring. This preserves the rose’s natural softness, beautiful strong colour and silky soft shine.
As a guide, 2 litres of rose petals contains the following:
- Number: Circa 300-400 petals. This depends upon the colour and size.
- Weight: 140-160 grams.
- Table decoration: a light scattering for 6 to 8 tables (8-10 people).
- Number of handfuls: 8 to 10.
- Number of confetti bags: 10 to 14 (medium sized).
- Altar-aisle: a light scattering for circa 2 metres.